TOWN OF GREENBURGH BOARD OF ETHICS
Thursday, November 18, 2021
BOARD MEMBERS PRESENT: Blase J. Spinozzi, Chairperson; Trudy Holand, Secretary; Timothy Hays, Member; Claire Pizzuti, Esq., Member; Maxine Susseles, Esq., Member; Jacqueline Baranov, Alternate Member.
Joseph Malara, Esq. , Volunteer Counsel.
First Deputy Town Attorney David Fried, Esq.
- Meeting was convened at 6:30 p.m. A quorum was present.
- Agenda: The agenda was unanimously accepted.
- Minutes: The minutes of the October 28, 2021 meeting were unanimously approved.
- Discussion on Public Comment: Discussion on Public Comment was passed over to the next meeting in January 2022.
- Request for Waiver for Tim Hayes re COE Section 510-16. After discussion amongst the board, the said request for a waiver was referred to the Town Board for their consideration.
- Citizen Complaints: The Chair noted receipt of two Citizen Complaints initiated by Hal Samis against various members of the Board of Ethics. Inasmuch as these complaints were against Board of Ethics members, the complaints were sent to the Town Board for their consideration.
- Dates for next meetings: January 27, 2022; February 24, 2022; March 24, 2022; April 28, 2022; May 26, 2022; June 23, 2022.
- Correspondence: On behalf of the Chair, Mr. Fried noted that correspondence was received from members of the public: Mr. Samis (nine emails); Mr. Rappaport (four emails); Mr. Zinger (one email). The board had no comment on the emails.
- As per Internal Rules & Regulations 6-26-13 of the Board of Ethics, the board was unanimously in agreement not to have a December meeting.
- The meeting adjourned at 6:48 p.m.
Submitted by: Trudy Holand, Secretary